Menon Renewable Feed (MrFeed®…Feed for Life)
The Menon Process consists of a unique and proprietary biomass conversion process to convert organic feedstocks into high value animal feed products. The resulting product line –MrFeed® Pro50 – provides the market with a sustainable and renewable source of highly desirable animal feed ingredients for aquaculture and poultry applications.
- Elicits general immunity against attacks by bacterial and viral pathogens
- Stimulates appetite and enables feed intake when animals are affected by disease agents
- Provides superior nutrition and high digestibility to help animals recover fast from disease factors
- Contains Nature-Derived Molecules that stimulate immunity and actively work against pathogens
Menon has concluded laboratory and commercial pond feed trials on Pacific white shrimp, Litopenaeus vannamei, in which shrimp fed MrFeed® Pro50 significantly outperformed those fed a premium commercial feed in both growth and disease resistance. Tests were also successfully completed by the United States Department of Agriculture on Rainbow Trout and Yellow Tail fish. The feed has been validated by independent test laboratories and large animal feed corporations for both poultry and aquaculture applications.
Other Product Features
- Amino acid profile suitable for replacement of fish meal
- Contains the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA
- Prebiotics functioning as non-specific immune stimulants
- Total traceability due to raw material sources
- Sustainable and renewable ingredient sources
- Costs less than fishmeal with equivalent or better performance
MrFeed® can be formulated to meet a wide range of product requirements including custom levels of protein, amino acids, prebiotics and vitamins to meet the nutritional requirements of a variety of animal species. It is supplied in powder form as an ingredient.
- Flowable powdered final product allows for ready and easy blending
- Particle size and composition facilitates ready grinding and pelletizing
- Powder can be utilized as an ingredient in fish feed to achieve specific feed characteristics (protein content, cost, etc.)
- The powder can be pelletized for use in a pelleted form